Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
bmc

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 218
Reply with quote  #1 
A friend of mine ( who isn't into watches ) is looking for a watch fob for a pocket watch, preferably something related to a gun manufacturer, such as Smith & Wesson or Winchester.
If anyone has anything like that they may be interested in selling, please let me know 
0
craigdwh

Member
Registered:
Posts: 197
Reply with quote  #2 
i think i would like your friend, haha!

0
E320User

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,479
Reply with quote  #3 
watch fob as in pocket watch chain? Sorry i might not know the proper name for it lol but Bruce @ Mulvey had a few!
0
bmc

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 218
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by E320User
watch fob as in pocket watch chain? Sorry i might not know the proper name for it lol but Bruce @ Mulvey had a few!


Awesome - I *think* that's what he's looking for.
Pardon my ignorance, but is "Bruce @ Mulvey" someone at the Mulvey flea market?


0
E320User

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,479
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmc


Awesome - I *think* that's what he's looking for.
Pardon my ignorance, but is "Bruce @ Mulvey" someone at the Mulvey flea market?




Oh yeah I should probably give more details hahah he’s at a stand in the Mulvey Flea Market on Osborne st. He’s got a bunch of jewelry and preowned watches for sale there - I used to frequent there every couple weeks or so as he does get some pretty nice and uncommon items :)

The owners name is Bruce
0
bmc

Avatar / Picture

Member
Registered:
Posts: 218
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by E320User


Oh yeah I should probably give more details hahah he’s at a stand in the Mulvey Flea Market on Osborne st. He’s got a bunch of jewelry and preowned watches for sale there - I used to frequent there every couple weeks or so as he does get some pretty nice and uncommon items 😉

The owners name is Bruce


Thanks, I'll pass on the info to my buddy, and check it out for myself as well. I've only been there once, and that was before I developed my interest in watches, so I wasn't paying attention to them.
0
RickG

Avatar / Picture

Moderator and Co-Founder
Registered:
Posts: 3,140
Reply with quote  #7 
Good suggestion about mulvey. I bought a chain and fob there a few years ago.
__________________
  1. Brands include: Benrus, Birks, Breitling, Casio, Citizen, Elgin, Meistersinger, MKII, Movado, Omega, Oris, Roamer, Seiko, Tag Heuer, Victorinox and Zeppelin.
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.